To impart and instill an all-round education based on Spiritual Values.
To develop our students to be:-
- Morally upright
- Intellectually well informed
- Socially concerned
- Nationally conscious and appreciative of all their culture
- Emotionally balanced
- Physically well developed
- Capable of loving and serving their fellowmen.
- Stimulation of intellectual curiosity in children.
- Providing opportunities to explore investigate and experiment.
- Development of desirable social attitudes and manners.
- Nurturing emotional maturity by guiding the child to express, understand, accept and control his feelings and emotions.
- Encouragement of aesthetic appreciation.
- Promotion of healthy habits and basic skills necessary for personal growth.