In case the admission is finalized parents must adhere to following set of rules so that their wards excel in the school. Parents must ensure that students are regular, punctual, properly dressed up and always have school diary with them.
- They should read and sign the diary daily.
- Assist their ward in doing home work daily.
- They should not apply for too many leaves.
- They must counter sign, all their leave applications.
- Ward’s name, class admission number and section should be mentioned in all the correspondences.
- They must pay the school fees by 15th of every install month.
- As all the unit tests, class tests are considered in the final assessment.
- Each test must be taken seriously.
- They must not contact their wards directly in the classes for any reason during school hours.
- They must not request the teachers for private tuitions.
In case they have anything to discuss with the Principal, they must adhere to the visitor timing of the office.